Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer is Flying!

Apparently (I over use that word--sorry) I am busier now that I'm off than when I was working.  :/

I have so many pictures and updates I want to share on here, and haven't had time to upload pictures or sit and enjoy a blog entry.  I love blogging; the reason for that love is somewhat strange.  I have a memory problem.  I remember things wrong sometimes (usually exaggerated) or not at all.  Little things, big things...it all jumbles up and I forget about it.  That's why I really want to blog regularly--at least weekly--so I can make sure not to forget any parts of Camille's growing up time.  She's just such an amazing little person!  I love all of her little grins and sweet kisses.  Yeah--I haven't written that yet--but she kisses now.  Well, she drools on me; I love it!  She opens that mouth up and puts it right on me!  Sweet!

She also has been whining lately if I leave a room without her or whines to come to me.  YAY and Uh-oh at the same time.  :)

She managed to get her hands on top of her crib and pull up some too!  We had to lower the crib!  She also managed to pull the cord of her monitor into her crib!!  BAD.  We won't be able to use it until we can figure out how to keep the cord away from her fingers.  I don't think it'll be hard since it came with tools to do that (hello dumb parents that we are!).

She's been crawling all over the house and playing in the kitchen while Mommy gets things done.

She has been staying awake a lot longer!  She gets up and plays for an hour before I feed her, then she eats and plays for another hour to hour and a half and goes back to sleep!  That means we can go places!  YAY!

She's crawling over obstacles now.

She can pull herself up so that her feet are standing, but her arms stay down so she's bent over.  She'll get there.

Our house is staying picked up (at least in the common areas), which is a major development for us!  Go mom and dad!  We even clean the kitchen every single night--even when pooped.

I have started C25K again!  I missed the third day because of outings the past two nights, so tomorrow I'll be back to it and then will kick it up a notch.  I hope I survive.

Those are all the tidbits I wanted to document; mostly for myself so I don't forget that at 7 months my little girl was sad that I'd leave a room without her.  That makes me feel so loved.  Even if it is just because she knows I'll hold her or will play with her.  :)  I'm okay with being manipulated by her.  She'll be so big so soon--I just wish I could dwell in these days longer instead of zip from one to the next.

Wish me luck.  Thursday I'm watching my 4 year old nephew who's got a sharper brain than I have and is super energized!  I have fun stuff planned, but I'm tired already.  :)

Pictures galore next time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment