Monday, June 13, 2011

Pictures!

I am now typing to you, world, from my desktop computer--replete with new pictures and connected in a way that B and I can switch between PC's but use the same keyboard, mouse, monitor, and speakers.  Neat!  Technology--I applaud thee.

Okay--here are some pictures...


It's the little things.  This is part of a sleeve from the Easter dress C's Grandmaw made her.  I love how delcate and detailed it is.


Another one of C's Grandmaw's works of art! 


Ty Ty and Adam came to play one day (and TiTi Mari, of course).  We braved a shopping trip with all three kids in tow.


Camille LOVES water.

Yet another awesome little outfit from Grandmaw.  They are so sweet!


More finger jabbing--I love it!

Hello?  When did you become a teenager?


Her Popeye Face


Our nephew Henry came to play one day!  He swam and made pizza and tie-dyed shirts and chocolate pie...it was great!
 Well, we've been staying busy.  Tomorrow Camille gets to swim in a REAL pool!  That should be very interesting.  I am sure it will wipe us both out.  I just hope she can make it home before she naps so that I can either nap or be productive.  I did manage to workout this morning, and plan to again tomorrow morning--so at least I won't be lazy all day.  Summers off can do that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment