Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nap Time!

I relish nap time.  I like to soak it in and let it really sink in as much as possible.  I've actually been (sadly) trying to do some of the cleaning while Camille's awake so that when she does nap I can do more decadent things like: play on the internet, read a book, shop for rugs online, make phone calls, or even: WATCH A MOVIE!  Okay--I haven't actually watched a movie yet this summer while she's napped...but I need to.  We have a Netflix movie that's been hanging around since before we moved (May 14th) and I need to watch it so I can send it back and get something that I might be more excited about watching.  Maybe I'll just send it back....

Moving on...

I love when Camille takes a really hardcore, two hour nap.  Lately we've been making these happen by wearing her out in the middle of the day and skipping our mid-day nap.  We went swimming at a friend's today.  Yesterday was a trip to Lowe's.  Anything we can think of.  Tomorrow we may go out and do something during the last nap of the day because I have to be home all day so that the delivery men can bring in our:  NEW TV!  Happy Father's Day Brian!  Huge-o-rama, 3D capable, flat screen TV.  Insane...we're not even TV people and I'm excited.

Speaking of Father's Day....I'll be at the beach for Father's Day (sans Hubs and baby), so I may have to come up with something for an early celebration.  We'll see.

So, Yes--I'm enjoying Camille's nap currently.  I'm hoping it goes a little longer so I can go finish my book.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment