Monday, June 20, 2011

A weekend away from my baby!

I went to the beach this weekend without my baby girl for a wedding, and it was so fun--we had a great time!  I missed my baby so much though--I felt a little bit lost and purposeless.  It was weird; I mean I used to be a person without a child, but now I feel like I am nobody without her.  I don't mind though--I don't feel like that's a bad thing.  I just don't want to go places without her and B again any time soon.  I need my little family with me.

She was a little mad at me when I got home--she favored her Dad over me all night yesterday.  It was Father's Day though, so I suppose that is okay.  Today it's just me and her, and she's been extra sweet and has gotten one of her naps back.  I'm okay with that.  Three naps today=more time to pick up or recoop from the trip.  I feel so worn out!  Better enjoy her nap time by resting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment