Thursday, August 4, 2011

It is time.



Guess "whoo" has a secret?


Camille's been waiting for quite a while to share some news!  It's been hard to keep quiet about it, but it's finally time!


"I'm going to be a Big Sister!"

It is true!  We are due in the middle of February!  This is really the reason for my blogging laziness lately, but I couldn't really say that.  I've actually blogged quite a bit on this summer, but have had to keep it private for a while.  They'll all be published soon.  

We are excited!  They certainly will be close in age (16 months apart).  It'll be a wild ride, I'm sure.  I'm about 11 weeks along now and things are looking good.  I feel awful, as you'll read in the posts coming out soon, but I'm trying to take that as a good sign. 

Also, the Woman's Hospital blog will be starting up soon and when I get a link for it I'll post it here.  There will be 7 moms posting, and a new post each day.  My new posts will go up Tuesday of each week.

Lots of exciting things happening!  Back to work very soon--I hope I can keep up since I've been napping so much this summer.  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Pam!! I had a feeling an announcement like this was coming soon ;) I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited!!! Congratulations to you, Brian, and little Miss Camille. She and her brother or sister will be such good friends. You will love watching them play and laugh together. It doesn't get much better than that! Are y'all going to find out the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!! We are going to find out--I think we have a month and a half to wait though. I'm not good at waiting and surprises. :)

    ReplyDelete