Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh boy...maybe?

So, we're thinking baby 2 has to be a boy because I feel HORRIBLE.  I know...I've already whined about it enough--sorry.  Surely there's a different hormone system in there if I'm feeling 10 times worse than last time.  I'm hoping it's a boy so that maybe we can take a baby break.  I'm sort of scared of having two under 2 and of having to nurse while keeping Camille enertained at such a young age. 

Anyone have any insight on boy vs. girl pregnancies?  I've always read that being pregnant with girls makes you more sick, but I didn't feel anywhere near this bad with Camille.  My sis-in-law says she felt awful with both of her boys, so she's terrified of having a girl..but maybe wha we've been reading is all messed up. 

Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Sick as a dog with Mary Ellen...
    Felt WONDERFUL w/ Preston and knew it was a boy b/c it was so different than before
    Was sick all 9 months with Katie. Knew it was a girl b/c I felt awful.
    Was sick with Benton and KNEW it was a girl.

    3/4 ain't bad. I swore Ben was a girl. You NEVER know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single old wives tale said Addison was a boy. And you've seen her. She couldn't be more girl if she tried! I did feel wonderful the whole time I was pregnant too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sick as dog for all 3 girls, but I did find they got worse with each pregnancy... I think it's because you're so whipped out chasing after the older child and don't get the rest you MAYBE got the first pregnancy. I hate the first trimester--I'd seriously give birth twice per pregnancy if I could avoid it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's just a toss up Pam! I felt great with Louis compared to what the 2 people I knew who had girls a few weeks older than Louis. Becky felt great with ehr first (girl), and is also feeling funkier this second pregnancy but we won't know until birth if it is a boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess every single one is different...maybe if this one's a boy I'll be less against getting pregnant again in hopes that I have a girl and feel good. :)

    Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete