Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall 2011!

I know it may be a bit early, but I feel like Fall's here! I am super excited!!

We are putting in some big poles to hang swings tomorrow, and the weather is great.  We also celebrated our niece's 1st birthday today, which is insane.  I can't believe it!  Camille's birthday is coming up really fast.  I'm excited, sort of sad, and so proud all at once!  I've been thinking about what to get her and what we will need when baby 2 is here so that I don't waste money on something we won't get to use once we have 2, or that baby 2 won't ever use.  I'm very excited about what we've decided on and what we've decided we don't need to spend money on.  I'll probably post ideas later to get some feedback.  What did you guys do for your kids' first birthdays???

Here are a few things I wanted to make note of before I forget!:

--Camille and I were playing this morning before her nap, and ever time I'd cough she'd crawl over and lay her little head down on my arm right by my face.  Oh my goodness.  Could there be anything more precious than being loved on by your child?

--We were all sick this week, and Camille happily played and laughed and slept and ate through it all.  She was only fussy a couple of times, and turns out she was tired, but was fighting sleep.  We had a few more cry it out naps, but still well worth it.  She needed sleep!

--Camille is steady on her feet (as long as she doesn't notice that she's standing on her own) now!  She got pretty good at it a week or two ago (so around 10 months and a week or so).

--I finally feel baby 2 move!  It's odd and unexpected, because I forget I'm pregnant quite often.  I guess because there isn't such a huge unknown this time around we aren't quite as freaked out about it, so we don't dwell on it.  Plus, with Camille, we're plenty busy!  Anyway, I've been feeling little pressure changes at night when I lay down.  I can tell the baby's shifting positions and sides, but I don't feel specific kicks yet.  It's pretty awesome.  I love being pregnant (well...now that I'm not sick and super exhausted).

Time to get out of the house!  I'm heading outdoors to read a book while Camille's asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment