Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogging Overkill

So...signing up to blog for someone else has been the downfall of my blogging life.  What was I thinking???  Now I feel like my entries have to be themed instead of a random account of life as it has happened and I have to turn them in on a deadline.  Even when I have nothing to say I have to write.  That definitely takes the fun out of it.  Then, when I have stuff I want to write about in my personal blog I think, "better use this time to write for the blog that's 'due' this weekend." instead of working on what I want to do.
I'm a little disappointed...and won't be signing up to do it again.

In happier news:  Camille's a strong stander and is taking steps regularly, but isn't walking a whole lot.  It's lots of progress and is going well!  Yay!
I also got a new iPhone, so now I'll be able to do pictures more regularly and the camera's actually better than my current camera--so I should have lots more pictures of life.  YAY.

I'll have to post more soon...just wanted to pop in and vent my frustration with writing for someone else versus writing for myself.  I have NO idea what to write about for this week...any suggestions?  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment